Friday, July 7, 2017

Getting ready to get BACK to Scrapbooking.

As you may have noticed, I've been neglecting this blog.  
And that happens occasionally.  
Life happens,
and
things change.
And now, I'm almost ready to get back to preserving memories.

Close to my Heart has some awesome NEW products headed your way in August.  And I am going to help you make it easy to preserve your memories.  My daughter and I recently attended the CTMH Annual Convention in Salt Lake City.

The theme for this year was "Who tells your Story?"  This is a powerful question.  Who better to tell your story than you.  With that in mind, I will be creating a number of kits to help you, tell your story.  First kit will be available in August and will feature Brand NEW products.

 New kits will be added throughout the year, although only a limited number will be created and once they are gone, they're gone.



Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann