Saturday, January 21, 2017

One of the BEST things about being a CTMH consultant

One of the BEST things about being a CTMH consultant is gathering with other consultants.  I love attending CTMH events, whether it is a local team meeting at Nancy's or a corporate sponsored event.
This year I have registered for TWO events so far
Seasonal Expressions Launch 2 (in Vancouver, this is a bit of an expense for a 3 hour training course, however, my daughter is at UVic, so it's an excuse to leave the prairies and visit her)

AND .....Convention.  This year to be held in Salt Lake City
And this year my daughter will be accompanying me as a consultant.
Can't wait.
Convention is filled with learning and doing and sharing and FREE stuff
and deals and laughter and food yeah, I love it.
The Best part of Convention (well actually, there are a ton of best parts) but the most anticipated is the New Idea Book Reveal, every single attendee gets ONE to drool over as they silently or not so silently turn the pages and see what Jeanette has in store for us this year.
I have never been disappointed.  Well, sometimes I'm disappointed because some of my favorite items are retired, but if it always stayed the same....who would want it?  I miss Studio J, but really, I like creating, so I'm not that disappointed.

Okay, enough rambling

Here's a few pic's from the last convention I attended.  If you would like to attend, you need to be a consultant.  You can join my team, by clicking HERE







Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann