Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday's Tips--off to Europe with a travel journal (part 2)

Last Week I showed you how to assemble the cover.

This Week's tip--the inside pages
  
Z2039  Designer Paper Bags              Z4114  4x6 Flip Flaps

I alternated one bag, one flip flap, etc.
I also punched the holes in the seam end of the the flip flap
and here's why
Now she can seal those pages
and keep any little souvenirs like small ticket stubs or tokens from falling out.
(see below)
I used the bags because, well they're cute and you can stuff things inside of them.

Before I added anything to the pages
  I bound the album.  This is very important.  You can finish your pages once they are bound.
 It is much easier to bind the basic pages without any embellishments.

And here's another tip, well actually it's about 3 minutes of a whole lot of tips on binding.
There are a lot of youtube videos out covering this topic.  But I like this one.

Next week....the final chapter in building this mini.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann