Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday's Tips--Spin Your Ink

This week's tips focus on storing your ink pads and PML (picture my life) cards,
I know, this is not super exciting, but if you're like me you have over 60 stamp pads,
so where do you keep them?  If you stack them up, the one you want is always at the bottom.
Which is why I love  Close to my Hearts'

Exclusive Inks™ Organizer

I had to save up for this, but I love it.  It's portable, spin-able and just plain adorable.
And available thru CTMH.  You can order yours thru me
 or by contacting your local Close to my Heart Consultant



So now that you have your ink all organized let's consider this little gem

This little baby is only $16.50 and was designed for My Acrylix stamps, but I use it for so many other things...

It's perfect for storing PLM cards
 ( I have 4 sets of  PML cards in the one pictured below ) 


or for designing cards on the go... 
everything you need fits in the box,
 the stamp, ink, envelopes, card bases and pre-cut pieces. 
 Just Grab & Go.


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann