Saturday, September 6, 2014

30 Years of Happy CTMH Hop

Welcome.  Let me just say this is one of the BEST promotions CTMH has offered. 
 And all this awesome artwork in this blog hop proves it.
You should have arrived here from Michele's 

My project is totally out of my comfort zone.  It features really bright colors.
As you can probably guess, it's part of a mini album, which is also a gift.
So, I won't be sharing the rest of it for quite a few weeks.

However, I will share a this tip.
Base & Bling Adhesive is super strong.  And is therefore, perfect for a variety of applications.

As you can see this allows for the tag to be pulled out by the ribbons, with no fear of them pulling loose.
 I also use the base & bling adhesive when I am adhering small embellishments to embossed surfaces.


Your next stop on the hop is over at 

To find out more about the 30 Years of Happy Promotion 

Get lost along the way?  Click here for the complete list


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann