Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday's Tips...More Craft Room Organization

As a paper crafter, I have a lot of paper.
99% of it is from Close to My Heart.  Close to my Heart has 40 core colors of cardstock & ink.  Plus all their B&T (background & texture--or printed paper) co-ordinates.  This does make my life a little bit easier, knowing that I can find that perfect color, but it can still be a bit overwhelming.  Especially since I like to have some of each color on hand.

My solution, and this week's tip.
Rolling files....
  I have 3, one for plain cardstock, one for current paper packs, and one for retired papers.

I use legal sized file folders.  This leaves the top inch or so of paper is visible, hence easy to find.  And the ones I found had a couple of drawers on the bottom.  Which I usually just store extra stuff in.  But when I go to a retreat. I take half my paper out (file folder & all), lay them gently in a box.  Then I fill those drawers with stamps, and adhesive and embellishments, and then I put the whole rolling thing in the back of my SUV.
And when I get to the retreat, I have everything at my finger tips.

I hope you are enjoying these weekly tips, till next week.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann