Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pathfinding Paper Pack Blog Hop

Welcome to the Hearts of the West team blog hop!
 September's Edition. If this is your first time joining us you will love it. It features Close to my hearts Consultants from all over Canada showing you their projects.The hearts of the west was, founded by Nancy Klein.
This months challenge is Pathfinding paper pack, brought to you by the new Annual Inspirations, hand picked from Nancy Klein.

If you came from Chelsey Vorosmarty 's blog  then your in the right place, this is a go around blog so you can start anywhere! Just in case the full list will be at the bottom. SO as always grab your coffee, tea, water, relax and hop around the team with us.
I am still working on baby books
so here is another page
I love how the Babycakes PML cards work with the Pathfinding Paper
It makes assembling a page, a snap.



Your next stop is at
Thanks for joining us this month
 and come back next month to see what crafty projects we can bring to you!

The line up:
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! You really DID make the two paper packs look beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to use this collection for a baby book. Very nice, I would love to see the rest of the book when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually working on 3 baby books, each with a slightly different theme. I will add a "baby" label to the sidebar when I get a few more pages done. The first baby is due Oct 31, the second Dec. 26 & the third March 1st, so I best get at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Love the layout and combination of products!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the ribbon behind the die-cut card and I do love how a lot of our paper lines can be mixed and matched.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Would not have thought to use this for a baby page or book either. It works very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic way to show the amazing versatility of the Pathfinding paper packet! You are an incredibly talented artist! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann