Saturday, August 9, 2014

One Sheet Wonder/Chalk it Up! Mini album


Say Cheese!
This pocket sized mini is made from 1 12x12 sheet of cardstock
  It has 3 pockets and two fold out pages
And is the perfect size for all those 2"x3" school photos 
that one seems to accumulate at this time of the year

I got the inspiration for this from paper, crafts & scissors.
However, I have tweaked it to make it mine


score the cardstock at 4" & 8"
flip the page and score at 3", 6" and 9"
as shown above

cut on blue lines as shown,



 this looks confusing,  
 but it will all make sense...you are making two side loading pockets and two fold out flaps 
I suggest you fold everything and paper clip your "glued" sides together first
so you get a feel for how this will work
 (see image below for how it all comes together)




Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try. You always have some of the greatest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any one going to Nancy Klein Thrivin' 30 Event will be making one.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing this. I think that I'm going to have to try this out this week. I like the idea of this little mini going inside of a bigger mini as an insert. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann