Wednesday, August 6, 2014

NEW!! CTMH Product Blog Hop


Welcome,
If you arrived here from Michelle's  your on the right track,if your just joining the hop, don't worry, it's circular so you will end up at Michelle's
I really struggled with this project, well not the actual project, but the decision as to which one of the NEW products would I like to showcase.....drum roll please...

        
WOTG Chalk it Up (G1081)                PML  Chalk it Up (Z2018)             Great Job (C1588)


Okay, I cheated, but they all co-ordinate
and look what they made

Not sure if I'm going to put 2x2 pictures on the "film" strip
or if I will fill it with school pictures of all my daughters class mates.

Now it's off to see what Beth has created


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I love the subtleness of this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! I really need to make myself use my PML cards already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flow of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love how you stamped the triangles and stars on the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job of combining the WOTG & PML!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann