Monday, June 30, 2014

July CTMH SOTM --Circus!!


Welcome,
 this month is a bit of a circus, as the SOTM is the Circus Alphabet.
Just before me on this hop was Kathy Burrows
and if you just hopped on, don't worry, the hop is circular so you will end up at Kathy's

You can never have tooo many alphabets, and this is such a fun set.
And since it's summer, I decided to make a mini album (I know, that's kinda unusual for me)
So here is the cover


I might color the word "fun"
haven't decided yet

And now for some of the Details:
I wanted to make this mini perfect for little hands so
All the pages were cut at 5 1/2" (p. 52 & 53 Artbooking Cricut Cartridge)
The "sun" on cover was cut at 2 1/2" (real dial size)

Supplies
      
X7177B Skylark Paper Pack      Z1906    Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

and of course the SOTM ---Circut Alphabet (reg $17.95 or $5 with qualifying order)
Z1930   Woodgrain Washi Tape (this item retires July 31st, 2014 or while supplies last)

I also used Durables Triangle Studs which were on the retiring list and sadly are already gone
however, you could cut tiny tringles out of kraft cardstock to get a similar look.

Now hop over to Keeley's Kreations to see her fabulous artwork.

Okay, I finished the album so here is a quick peek at a couple of pages


Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.
To see more of the ablum, check back on the 15th of July.

8 comments:

  1. Love the way you used one of my favorite paper packs. The combination of different elements and shapes really makes this interesting to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I haven't decided if I need to stock pile a bunch of this or just wait for the NEW papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always - waiting to see the rest of the album. :) I love to copy you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be a super easy album to copy, instructions will be posted on the 15th, on the Cross Canada Blog Hop--theme--summer albums. And I will be using the SOTM throughout the Album

      Delete
  4. Great work! I will be back on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann