Friday, June 13, 2014

Celebrate 30!! Holiday Happiness Collection-update

I am so excited about CTMH's Celebrate 30! promotion (click here for all the details)
So excited that I am ordering all of them.
Pretty sure that by doing this, I will have ALL my Christmas gifts made well before the holiday season and I will save a wack of $$$ and I will have fun creating.  Want to join me on this adventure?

Here's a snap shot from my first Holiday Happiness project

And here's all the pages 
Remember you can get the instructions for this workshop for FREE
Just by purchasing any one the Celebrate 30! collections
More Details can be found Here.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann