Friday, February 7, 2014

CTMH 2014 Spring New Product Blog Hop

Oh my, oh my, oh my.
Close to my Heart has out done itself with this New Idea Book. 
You should have arrived here from Haley's Blog "The Inky Scrapper"
If not don't worry.  This is a circular hop and you will get to her's.

My Card showcases 
the NEW JUBILEE PAPER PACK (X7181B)
At first glance you think this paper is only good for 
down home country stuff.
Not so, it's also great for Birthday Cards.
Cutting templetes are below.  I stamped two cupcakes, one in honey and one in chocolate.
Cut the icing off the honey cupcake and used 3D foam to pop it up a bit.  
Supplies
X7181B      Jubilee paper pack
Z2115         Topiary ink
X5635        Topiary cardstock
Z2111         Chocolate ink
Z2162         Honey ink
Z1812        Sparkles clear--small flourishes
Z1263        Bitty Sparkles
Z1790     Artisite Cricut Cartridge (Stamp set is included with cartridge) 

Now off to see what


okay, one more project, this layout uses the NEW Skylark Paper




Okay now let's go see Gina's creation
Check back throughout the month to see more of my new creations with new products.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

8 comments:

  1. You've brilliantly shown the diversity of our paper packs! That birthday card doesn't look "country" at all. I love your Skylark layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used those Cricut images with Jubilee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout - that;s my favorite new paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Your Skylark layout is FAB and is that stamp set ever PERFECT for these papers!?!!!! So glad to see you using this bird here, it looks exactly right...gonna need to dig out my 'Find Your Style' stamp set now...thanks so much for the inspiration...I'll definitely be linking to your post here if I get something created! I LOVED that set so much (and the Wings papers of course)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann