Friday, September 13, 2013

You Make Me Happy--mini album

Every year, Close to my Heart out does themselves with their promotion for National Stamping Month and this is no exception.
Get an exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio during the month of September, when you make a purchase of $50 or more for only $10. You'll love the whimsical alphabet, light-hearted sentiments, and fanciful images for a variety of occasions to give a cheerful touch to your projects, with a full retail value of $47.90.
Take a look at this mini album created with this stamp set, Sarita  paper pack and my crush assortments

**










I have also entered this in Color Dare #60 The colors for these week are
Outdoor Denim, Goldrush, Lagoon, & Gypsy (Cotton Candy is Optional)
Pretty sure I got them all covered.  Click on the above link to see what else has been created with these colors.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. I love to hear what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful album. It will be fun filling it with photos. Thanks for joining us as Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little package! Did you use the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to make your album pages? Love how it turned out in the Sarita colours. Thanks for linking up with Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable mini! Love how you used You Are My Happy to add accents. The pull out tag is my favorite! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Dare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the Color Dare Diamond award this week with your fabulous mini-album! We would love to have you join us as a Guest Designer for a future Color DAre--are you up for the challenge? Please email me at mflayer at comcast dot net for more details. Looking forward to hearing from you!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann