follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Share it

Saturday, August 4, 2012

NEW Product Blog Hop

So, it's finally here.  The new Fall & Winter Idea Book.  Are you overwhelmed? Can't decide what to order first? Well take a trip around the New Product Blog Hop...you are sure to find something that says "That's it...That's what I want to make first"
You should have arrived here from  Melissa's Blog if not, if you are just starting...don't worry the hop takes you from one blog to another until you end up right back where you started.

So let's get started.  I chose to feature a Christmas stamp set --Merry & Bright (C1510)
In this card I used the Flirty Raspberry patterned paper
(only available in the Flirty Paper Pack--X7160B)
Accented with Black (1386) and New England Ivy (included in the Flirty Paper Pack)
Below is a close-up of the Bling I added
(Bitty Sparkles--Z1263 & Clear Asst Sparkles--Z1752)





For my second card I used the same stamp set and sparkles,
 but used the Smoky Plum patterned paper from the Moonlight Paper pack (X7161B)

Now hop on over and visit Haley  to see what she has created.
and if you get lost or just want to take a break
here's the list of hoppers.
And don't forget to stop by blog
 a bit latter in the month...I will be posting more NEW Product Inspirations
every couple of day

Okay, I lied...I just had to sneak in one more project
This layout features  the  "Clementine" paper pack





99% of all my creations use Close to my Heart products. Like what you see and want to re-create it....Click on my shopping site (in the sidebar) to order your supplies

5 comments:

  1. I would never think to pair a pink or purple like that with a Christmas stamp. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and black combo - lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in your Christmas card and the design. Also, love your slbum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all awesome! Love seeing the variety of what you created. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terry Ann! I love your blog and all your creations!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog PaperDragonFleur.blogspot.ca to claim your award.

    Congratulations!

    Candra at PaperDragonFleur

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann