follow me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Share it

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"It's Your Day" Blog Hop

Hop...hop..hop (you should have arrived from Krista's Crafty Corner )
and once you're done with me
you can hop..hop..hop.. on over to Angel's
(and don't worry...I'll post Angel's link again after I show you what I did with this double stamp set)  


When I saw this set.  I knew it would be perfect for a little mini
all about my life... " my perfect life" with my late husband
since I procrastinated and never did make our wedding album before he died
(and now, I just don't feel very "wedding-ish")
but I do want a little table side memory book
Because it was a good marriage,
and we had a good life,
it just ended too soon

so I picked the images from the stamp set
...and based my memory book on them
I stamped "this is our story" in bamboo ink and attached it to a tag
which I then inserted into a pocket on the front cover

the sentiment (true story) is another one of the 48 images in this stamp set


I used the La Belle Vie paper pack (X7158B) 
to create this little mini.
It still needs some work (ribbon on the tags, journalling and some pic's)


Now  you can hop on over  to Angel's blog--Running with Scissors
or
  if you want to hear all about this awesome promo
keep reading  

To celebrate National Stamping Month in September,
 we are bringing back our popular double stamp set promotion!
You can get the exclusive, new My Acrylix® It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products from August 15 through September 30, 2012. You’ll love this double set—two D-size sets in one envelope
—which includes nearly 50 trendy images
 that makes it easy to capture the everyday moments in your life.
The double set has a retail value of $35.90,
Have twice the fun stamping during National Stamping Month
with our new, exclusive It’s Your Day double stamp set!
Dates: Offer valid August 15 (9:00 am MDT) – September 30, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)
From Pictures

9 comments:

  1. Your mini is adorable! I love how many of the sentiments you used in it! (and I love how you have the flaps and pockets in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mini album..too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trés chic! I love, love, love it!! You do good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project and great use of the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful mini album. I didn't think this stamp set would work with La Belle Vie but you did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! I really like mini albums, just don`t make enough of them. Do you have a pattern for how you put this together....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Arlene,
    I don't really have a pattern for this mini (I just kinda threw it together) However, I only used 1 sheet of cardstock to make the "album"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann