Friday, June 29, 2012

Florentine Mini--July SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to the July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, you should have arrived here from Nicole's site.  If not, you can start the blog hop right here with me.  Just click on the link at the bottom of the post to visit the next site.  If you follow the hop all the way around you will end up back here with me.
Enjoy!

I really never wanted to order the Florentine paper.  It didn't appeal to me at ALL.
But I thought I sell it, I should at least take a look at it, maybe I can do something with it.

Okay, this is where it all comes back to bite me.
This is a fantastic paper pack.
So versatile....wish I would have ordered a few more packs.
you saw the cards I made in the last few days,
well now I'm starting a 6x6 mini.

Here's the cover
and a little tip on how to make bea-u-ti-ful butterflies

take these supplies
 and turn them into this......
I also inked the edges after so it would pop off the page more

I will be posting the rest of the mini in the next few days
But for now hop on over to Helen's Site

13 comments:

  1. WOW!! The stamped butterfly turned out beautiful! That one really came out of it 'cocoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this card is GORGEOUS. I've been combining this paper and stamp set before, but with the July SOTM is extra wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card, I love your butterfly, thanks for sharing the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is gorgeous! I haven't had the nerve to cut up that beautiful piece of Florentine paper. I can't wait to see the rest of your album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely. Great tip on the butterflies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the easy butterfly technique. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be trying that butterfly & the cards is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, This card is amazing. Makes me want to get this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, how I LOVE that butterfly! Florentine is actually one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann