Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break--a mini for my daughter and her BFF

My daughter & I are on a road trip
with her BFF and her mom
1155km one way
 from our little home town of Three Hills
to Parksville BC.
My daughter and I made
trip journals for the two girls
Tiff made the covers (below)

And I made five flip out pages

I used a 12" x 7" piece of cardstock for each page
scored at 7" (see above)
I also added a 2" strip  of patterned paper
on the inside (the side where the holes are) of each page
and a 1" strip on the outside edge.
Below are a few samples
 This is the first page,  
most of the pages I left blank or added "suggestive" heading
like this page "instant memories"
On the inside cover,
I adhered a 6 x 6 memory flip flap
and filled it with journaling prompts
Now the rest is up to them...
check back in a couple of days to see what they have done with this mini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann