Sunday, April 15, 2012

A little "Dotty" mini

I haven't made one of these in a while, and since I am on a holiday
 and only brought a very, very few supplies.
this is what I decided to do.

Supplies
1273         Dessert Sand Cardstock
CC1017   Dotty for You B & T collection
Z2153      Sweet Leaf inkpad
Z2195      Lagoon inkpad
S1204      April SOTM--You are...
Z1383     Sweet Leaf Ribbon
C1466     Instant Memories Stamp set

I used 4 (12 x 6) pieces of dessert sand carstock to build this album.
I basically did a gatefold with a twist, I scored each piece at 2" and 8"


Now for some pic's of the album as it unfolds
 the cover--opened
flipped once
This is how the album unfolds
you have 4 pages with picture mats
and 3 pocket flaps

I made journaling blocks for the one side of the insert pages
and left the back side blank
this is a pic of the album as you are closing it up
I made all pages & pullout pretty much the same.
sorry for not including more detailed instructions.....
but I am on a holiday
and just didn't have the time to photo step by step instructions.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun mini! Your instructions are perfect--I can't wait to make one! Thank you for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann