Saturday, April 7, 2012

envelope album--pt 4--mini booklets

In the part 3, I told you that I took a 6 x 10 piece of card stock and scored it at 5".
This makes a little 4 page booklet
see below




Voila!! the first booklet is complete
Well, unless you want to dress the pages up a bit like I did here (above)
I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the flourish and flowers

Now on to the second and last booklet
 cutting dimensions are in the photo below

 Here I slice the flourish and put part of it on each page.
I also did NOT
put glue behind the part of the flower that extends over the photo area
This allows me to slide a picture behind the flower.
cutting dimensions below
This is the back cover of the booklet,
I matted a verse on some green cardstock and
added another flourish/flower.
Ta da!!
the album is ready to use.

1 comment:

  1. I love this album can't wait to make one. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann