Friday, April 6, 2012

envelope album--pt 3--pull out pages

So now, you have a mini album with pockets,
but noooo inserts, just empty pockets
This is what I did
 I made 3 pull-out pages (above), and two mini booklets (below)
I used the same color of Cardstock for all the bases.
After I scored the mini book,
I rounded the top corners, so it would "look" like the pull-out pages

then I embellished the pages
 cutting dimensions are below



 cutting dimensions are below
 These two pages (the one above and the one below)
were very quick and easy to make
I just cut a 5 x 6 piece of patterned paper in 1/2
and put one on each side (as shown)
added a 4 x 5 mat and stamped a bit on the bottom
Easy as pie.
I did some second and third generation stamping
 to get the varied shades of green.
OH, you're not sure what second or third generation stamping is??
It's a simple technique where you stamp the image once (first genertion)
twice (second generation--becomes a bit lighter)
 and thrice (third generation--ink is very faint now, time to re-ink your stamp)
 Below are the last two pages
(cutting dimensions are in the image above)

I know, you are wondering if I will ever finish this little mini.
Well, just a couple more posts.
In the next one, I will tackle the 2 mini booklets.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO pretty! I make mini albums out of envies too--but this is a different way. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment,
If you would like to order any of these products,
please click on my shopping link at the side.
Thanks, again
Terry Ann